PERSONAL DATA ADMINISTRATOR
1. SVAMAR Marzena König-Kozok with headquarters in Tarnowskie Gory at Maszynistow 3, tax number PL6452400020. Contact with the Administrator is also possible via email@example.com
REQUEST AND CATEGORIES OF PROCESSED PERSONAL DATA
2. The administrator processes the following personal data of the buyers:
3. Providing personal data specified in point 2 is not a statutory requirement and is voluntary, but it is a condition to conclude a sales agreement with the Administrator, hereinafter referred to as the "Agreement". If the buyer does not provide this data, then the Agreement will not be concluded.
4. During the term of the Agreement, the Administrator may enter into other buyer data - the IP number of the device used by the buyer and data on the buyer´s use of a specific telecommunications network, software or devices, as well as the method of using the Administrator´s website.
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING OBJECTIVES
5. The administrator processes the personal data of buyers for the following purposes:
LEGAL DEFENSE OF PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
6. The legal basis for the processing of personal data of buyers for the purpose specified:
TIME OF STORING PERSONAL DATA
7. The administrator will store personal data processed for the purpose specified:
8. If the Administrator provided to the purchaser of the service electronically related to the conclusion and performance of the Agreement, then in accordance with art. 19 para. 2 of the Act on the provision of electronic services, after using the services, the Administrator may process only personal data of service recipients who are:
RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
9. The administrator does not provide the personal data of the buyers to third parties, unless he obtains the prior explicit consent of the buyer or if the right or obligation to provide such data results from the generally applicable provisions of law.
10. The administrator entrusts personal data of buyers to the following processors: a. providing marketing and advertising services on behalf of the Administrator, b. supporting the Administrator´s IT systems, c. providing the Administrator with postal, courier, payment, auditing, legal and accounting services.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD COUNTRIES AND INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATIONS
11. The personal data of buyers will not be transferred outside the European Economic Area.
12. The buyer has the following rights:
13. The scope of each of the powers specified in point 12 and the situations in which they can be exercised are determined by generally applicable laws, in particular the GDP.
14. The Buyer may the rights specified in point 12 by contacting the Administrator.
THE RIGHT TO WITHDRAW CONSENT
15. If the processing of the buyer´s personal data takes place on the basis of his consent, the buyer has the right to withdraw it at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on its basis prior to its withdrawal.
16. For the purposes set out in point 5c-f, the Administrator may perform an automated analysis of buyers´ data and prepare predictions about their preferences or future behavior. Profiling can in particular be used to analyze and forecast personal preferences or interests of buyers. Such action of the Administrator will not cause any legal consequences for the buyers, nor will it significantly affect their situation.
17. For the purposes set out in point 5c-f, the Administrator may use so-called cookies. These are small text files placed on the buyer´s device, based on which information is collected, which allows in particular to identify the buyer´s device, its IP number and the browser used by the buyer.
18. The buyer can set his browser so - thanks to the appropriate options available in it - to disable the automatic installation of cookies, prevent their use or completely remove them from their device. The procedure for handling and deleting cookies varies depending on the browser used by the buyer.
19. Cookies are divided into:
20. Detailed rules of operation of cookies placed on the website the administrator of the application are defined under the following links:
COMPLAINT TO THE SUPERVISORY AUTHORITY
21. The buyer has the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw, if it considers that the processing of his personal data violates the law.
SECURITY THE PERSONAL DATA OF BUYERS
22. The administrator applies appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the buyers´ personal data against loss, misuse or modification. The access rights to the buyers´ personal data have been limited in a restrictive way so that these data are not in the hands of unauthorized persons.